The Terms and Conditions listed below apply to all Greece
Minimum rental period is 1 day (24h) with acceptable length delay of 2 hours. Any further delay is charged as an extra day.
Driver's age and driving license
Minimum age 23 years and maximum 70 years for all car groups. Driving license must be issued at least 1 year before rental start. Driver must hold a valid European (for EU countries) or International (for countries that don’t belong to EU) driving license.
No insurance coverage is not valid:
• when transporting the vehicle by ferry
• if the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• for damages caused by driving on unpaved roads
• for damage on the bottom part, wheels, hubcaps, tires, mirrors, antenna, glass and interior
• for loss of personal belongings
• for accidents caused by a driver not declared in the lease contract
• for loss or damage of the vehicle key
• for loss or destruction of Navi GPS device, child seats or other additional equipment
The cost of damage or loss of the car is paid even if the tenant is insured by a credit card or other insurance company. In this case, the tenant is obliged to pay the entire vehicle repair or replacement costs and then ask for a refund from the credit card or another insurance provider.
IN CASE OF ACCIDENT THE TENANT IS OBLIGED REGARDLESS OF FAULT, TO COMPLETE AN ACCIDENT FORM, ACCORDING TO ARTICLE K70 OF THE GREEK LAW.
The cars are not allowed to be used for: Driving outside the Greek borders, driving off-road, carrying heavy objects or bad use in general. Vehicles returned in bad condition and with extremely dirty interior (e.g food stains, coffee, etc.) will be charged for special cleaning with cost up to 98€.